The Defense Health Agency announced awards for a $960 million indefinite–delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract on Thursday, for “qualified clerical, certified, specialized and technical medical support services,” as a 100% small business set-aside.
DHA released the RFP in June 2017 to procure the tools and labor to support “medical support services for routine staffing, temporary increases in workload, new mission support, reorganization support, limited duration need, start-up/shut-down needs, and workforce fluctuations,” to locations across CONUS, Guam, and Puerto Rico. With a primary NAICS code of 621999 – All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health Care Services, the IDIQ has a 5-year period of performance. Services will be divided into two main types/line-item numbers:
- Service Type I: “Personnel to support Department of Defense (DoD) Medical Service organizations, including Air Force, Army and Navy, throughout the United States and its territories”
- Service Type II: “All necessary equipment and labor required to perform full functional services in Department of Defense (DoD) Medical Service organizations, including Air Force, Army, and Navy, throughout the United States and its territories”
The work does not include direct patient care, advisory and assistance, information technology, housekeeping or facility management or services requiring access to classified information. Awards were made to the following companies:
- Akahi InGenesis Partners LLC
- American Hospital Services Group LLC
- Anthony & Associates Inc.
- Arapaho Technical Services LLC
- Avosys Technology Inc.
- Caban Resources LLC
- Cherokee Nation Healthcare Services LLC
- CNI Professional Services LLC
- Defense Health Professionals LLC
- Destiny Management Services LLC
- Distinctive Spectrum Healthcare Solutions JC LLC
- Empowered Management Solutions LLC
- ERProsource360 LLC
- General Infomatics-A Service Disabled Owned Small Business Inc.
- Godwin Corp.
- Health Partners Management Group
- Healthcare Resolution Services Inc.
- Medforce Government Solutions Inc.
- Mindleaf Technologies Inc.
- Modern Healthcare Services JV LLC
- National Associates Inc.
- Reef FSR – Healthcare LLC
- Shadowbox Consulting Associates LLC
- Standard Technology Inc.
- Stratus Federal Solutions LLC
- T. A. Consulting Inc.
- Dilligas Corp. doing business as U.S. Got People
Interested in learning more about other DHA programs down to the award and task-order level, or tracking medical procurement opportunities like Tailored Logistics Support contracts, or ECAT? Sign up for a free trial with EZGovOpps. As the premiere market intelligence platform, EZGovOpps can provide the information needed to follow procurement trends, produce personalized opportunity forecasts, and provide custom analyst-updates for a complete understanding of the Federal contracting market today.
Don’t forget to view our full GovCon News section for more intel.
Published May 25, 2018