Awardees Revealed for DHA’s OMNIBUS IV
The first set of awardees has been released for the fourth iteration of the Defense Health Agency’s (DHA) Omnibus Military Medical Research and Development (OMNIBUS IV) vehicle. The request for proposals for OMNIBUS IV IDIQ which covers medical research and development support was released on 11/13/2020 and has an estimated value of at least $500 million and up to $10 billion.
The awardees are now able to compete for task orders with the DHA to interpret findings and new technology into medical practices for defense casualty care. A total of 126 proposals from 61 companies were received by DHA and 56 made the cut.
The IDIQ includes a number of medical research endeavors which correspond with four specific market sectors. These are Research and Development, Research and Development Support Services, Regulatory Processes, and Translation Science Support and Services.
Support Services includes administrative, facilities, information technology, supplies, logistics, and medical support actions. Some of the specific medical areas to be covered include radiation effects, medical simulation technologies, infectious disease, and rehabilitation among others. If you weren’t already familiar, translational science support is the procedure of bringing new discoveries and translating them into novel solutions that can be used for care.
The previous OMNIBUS III was awarded back in 2012 and has generated about $445 million for 21 companies with the top recipient being Booz Allen Hamilton.
To learn more about OMNIBUS IV and its previous iterations, get started with a 5-day trial of EZGovOpps today.
The awardees are the following 56 companies:
- Allied Technologies & Consulting
- Applied Research Associates
- Avosys Technology
- Axiom Resource Management
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Caduceus Healthcare
- Camris International
- Chenega Healthcare Services
- Cherokee Nation Operational Solutions
- Concourse Federal Group
- Cortina Solutions
- Credence Dynamo Solutions
- Credence Management Solutions
- Deloitte Consulting
- Enterprise Resource Planning International
- Foresite Labs
- General Dynamics Information Technology
- Goldbelt C6
- Henry M. Jackson Foundation For The Advancement Of Military Medicine
- Icon Government And Public Health Solutions
- Irving Burton Associates
- Kapili Services
- Laulima Government Solutions
- LMI Consulting
- Lovelace Biomedical Research Institute
- Military Health Research Foundation
- MPF Federal
- Odyssey Systems Consulting Group
- PM Consulting Group
- Potomacwave Consulting
- PPD Development
- RB Consulting
- Research Triangle Institute
- Science Applications International Corp.
- Shadowbox Consulting Associates
- Sigma Health Consulting
- Systems Plus
- Teledyne Brown Engineering
- Tunnell Consulting
- Universal Consulting Services
- University Of Pittsburgh
- Vysnova Partners
- Wake Forest University
- Webworld Technologies
- Zcore Business Solutions