Whether you are a small team or an enterprise business development organization,
we offer a range of options that meet your needs.
- Last 5
- Last 15
- Last 30
- Unlimited with 1 button export ability
- Last 30+
We also offer a teaming plan (Collaborate on up to 3 workspaces that you are invited to by other EZGovOpps members, $15/mo)
*All plans require annual commitment, billed yearly. One time account set-up cost of $249 not included. Discount available for multi-year plan.
Have Questions? We're Here To Help.
- How does the 5-day free trial work?
- When you register, you will receive access to all of the features included in the plan type that you choose upon sign-up. The 5-day free trial is only available on Bronze, Silver, or Gold base plans. Once you begin your 5-day free trial you will not be able to change your plan unless you become a paid member. When your trial expires you will be required to enter your credit card information in order to continue to access your EZGovOpps Member Portal. You can also contact us via phone or email to make other payment arrangements. Expired accounts are kept on file for 30-days before being permanently deleted.
- Do I need a credit card to sign up for the trial?
- No. We do not collect credit card information when you sign up for a trial account. Enter it only when you're ready to upgrade your plan.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- EZGovOpps currently accepts a wide variety of payment options for the convenience of our subscribers, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Paypal, American Express via Paypal Invoice (which does not require a Paypal account to use), check, money order, or wire transfer. Checks or money orders should be remitted to P.O.Box 1079, Savage, Maryland 20763. Please contact an EZGovOpps representative at 1-855-394-6812 and select option "3" for billing to pay via credit card, arrange for invoice, or for additional information.
- What is your billing schedule?
- The prices shown on the pricing page are for annual subscriptions with payment for the year's service taking place at the beginning of the subscription. For a multi-year subscription, EZGovOpps will lock in the current annual rate to provide cost control and furnish a 5% discount on subsequent years.
- What is the refund policy?
- Much like your mobile phone or cable service, subscriptions to EZGovOpps are based on an annual contract. This is because there are costs associated with new subscriber training and account deployment that are spread over the course of the year, and as such, refunds are not available for users desiring to break their contract before its conclusion. We encourage prospective buyers to vet the system by making use of our free five-day trial before subscribing.
- Can I change plans at any time?
- Yes. As your business grows, EZGovOpps grows with you. You can quickly and easily change your plan at any time from within your member portal.
- I have more questions. Who do I ask?
- We make it easy for you to get in touch with us! Just call 1-855-394-6812 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and an EZGovOpps Support team member will get back to you shortly.
- Why is your pricing so affordable compared to other government market intelligence providers?
- This is a question we love to answer. EZGovOpps believes in offering customers the best functionality for the most reasonable price. We price our product at a level that makes us affordable, even for small businesses, while our competitors price their product at what the market will bear. In addition, EZGovOpps is able to employ cutting-edge technology to reduce costs further for our customers. Our system is written in advanced Cloud 2.0 code from the ground up, thus we do not require the additional labor to rewrite old, obsolete code. Our internal storage is also based on a secure and proprietary technology that allows us to use less data to store all your saved searches, files, etc. than the competitors, so that cost is not passed on to you.